Localation: São Miguel, Azores
Duration: 8 hours
Enjoy breathtaking landscapes and feel the snore of the volcano.
- Lagoa do Fogo – The volcanic crater that scared our ancestors in the 16th century. Exuberant endemic vegetation, geothermal wells.
- City of Ribeira Grande – Tradition, architecture of the 18th and 19th century, Churches and liquor tasting.
- Basin of Santa Iria.
- Tea Plantations.
- Pico do Ferro lookout
- Vale Formoso – Furnas – Feel the snoring of the dormant volcanoes, the sulfatarates and the mineral waters.
- Relaxing spa break at Dona Beija.
- Steamed lunch prepared in the soil with characteristic palate (Stew or Codfish).
- Vila Franca do Campo – Its history, Religion and the Islet of Vila Franca